October 15, 2004

The Nicest Sound in My life

Ramadhan are coming again .. this ramadhan will be one of a biggest event in my life. I'm celebrating the Ramadhan some where far from my family, far from malaysia, far from my community. The best thing is .. toward hari raya, time for breakfasting will be on 4 something .. hahahahaha... besh nye. To celebrating this ramadhan I went to malaysia hall for the terawikh. Finally ....I heard the sound of Azan in London... it was the nicest azan for me... I never really appreciate Azan in Malaysia .. sometime when I switch on the tv and Azan was in the air... I just switch the channel( if my mom are not around la .. kalau tak kena bebel).. But now it really hard to hear Azan .. you can hear bell coming from church anywhere la .. I stay near one of the church kat Bayswater ni .. so tiap hari dengar bell. For Azan, you can hear ones in IC's prayer room but normally when I go there, they already start the jumaah.
Today guek ada class until 5.. uhh mmg tak paham anything from the lecture. It was a DSP subject .. and I didn't have any basic on DSP which make life very difficult....masa tu terus terbaang coffee. uhhh ... lepas je class, aku ciao balik using the bus... guess what ..I just pay 40p for the fare.. maam tak percaya je bila driber tu pass back 60p to me. Bila tgk resit .. it was for child. It should be 1pound for adult but maybe the driver thought I was a secondary girl as I wear plain black sweater, with my big puma bag ( it was my hand luggage masa dtg london but as it more comfy to bring backpack rather than bag sandang .. so i just bring that bag to school. takde duit nak beli yang baru ... huwaaaaaaa. Nampaknya terpaksa la lepas ni dress up to look more matured ...
Anyway . sekarang ni aku ngn Suri tgh sibuk plan for our holiday .. emm it abig serabut to choose place to go .. with a affordable fare.
Places I want to go during Christmas:
1. Scotland
2. Spain
3. Italy
4. Rome
5. Athens.
6. Germany
7. France

~ ANywhere, AnyHow , AnyThinG .. I will aLwayz be mySelF

No comments: