October 20, 2004

Bonjour

Enchante de faire votre connasiance ... mercy.. due rien or durian?? hahahhahaaha .. my head goes blank.. Am i doing the correct decision when sign up for the french class??? dah la kena bayar 100pound and I'm not sure if I able to speak french after this term. I'm not the kind yang akan remember all those word. SOund crazy yeahhh .. but already attended one class and scarifice my yummy berbuka pose hari ni. The worst thing .. when my classmate ask me Que etes Vues? I shud answer with Je'mapple Fatimah .. but I ter"answer" Je i'tame fatimah... aparah ...
** all the spelling might be wrong .. dun learn from HERE as I sedap2 tulis without refer to my notes!!

My own spelling pronouncation for the alphabet in french.. tak tau la betul ke tak.

A-ah
B-Beh
C-ceh
D-deh
E-urghh
F-ef
g-Jhe
H-ash
I-ee
J-Gee
K-ka
L-L
M-M
N-N
O-Oh
P-peh
Q-qu
R-Airg
S-s
T-Teh
U-uuhhh
V-veh
W-duple veh
X-ix
Y-egrad
Z-Zet

No comments: