October 08, 2004

My first lesson in London

Hari ni aku baru je ada first lesson kat London.. my lecturer came from Greek .. She's hot .. hehehehheehhe. Sungguh berbza ngn photo in our welcome pack. This my option subject and I'm not sure whether I'm going to take it or not but she kind of fun. After the lecture, I have course introduction by prof Christos. He also from Greek. My class full with Chineese. Most of them are actually coming from China. Noticed there is one japaneese guy in my class. More than 25 student in my group and there is 5 gurl. I met one Malaysian guy there .. chineese .. He done his practical training in Motorola... what a small world.
Huwwaaa .. i wanna cry .... from what Prof Christos told us, we will having all our final exam in May after Easter. Just imagine, you study everything this term, but the xm will be only take place after a few month later ... hhahahahaahah .. so funny and Im sure im not that type yang akan remember after that long break. uhhhh .. cam gane???
AFter the introduction, I met Noreen kat Mech building. We going to register for French class.. macam tak caya je.. can I actually able to speak french after this... So i guess .. later on i shud write my blog in french kot ..

Bonjour ...

1 comment:

mynameislina said...

ehh..imah...akhirnya tercapai gak impian ko nak belajar foreign language...heh..hehtapi dulu bukan nak belaja bahada jopun ko?