October 05, 2004

The Tick of Time

We just hv our registration yesterday. After taking photo for swipe card, me and Suri met Yah. She help us to find our fac. After taking my welcome pack from the secretary, we have our lunch at Southside. It really hard to buy food here as you hv to read all the ingredient before can decide to buy. Sometimes, the look very tempting but it's not halal though. At this time of point I really appreciate what we have in Malaysia. Just need to look for a proper "halal" sign and we can eat it (though it not sufficient actually).

After lunch we straight head up to High street Ken to cash my TC. On the way we snap photo all the Albert stuff like Royal Albert Hall, Albert Monumen, Royal Music College .. etc. Royal albert hall is where normally garduation for IC will be held. ok la gtg .. I have to prepare to go for fresher fair. Lots of free stuff are waiting. chioowwww

No comments: