December 31, 2008

Happy new year

While I'm writing this post ..is 11.30pm 31 Dec 2008. Another 30mins I'll be one year older .. ergghh .. I'm 29.. near to 30.. I don't know until when I'll be doing the exact same thing I've been doing for the past 3 years .. I starting to feel bored with my life .. x tau le if ini adalah sindrom menghampiri 30? Semalam aku borak2 ngn kawan aku. One of the topic yg diborakkan pasal what want to do in our life. Dia cakap .. people that very rich and very poor lebih beruntung. For very rich .. they have the money to do anything they want to do .. for people that very poor they do not have much to lose to do what they want to do. But for middle class ppl like us .. we stuck. We comfortable with our life .. but we not dare to chase our dream because takut dikejar tak dapat .. dikendong keciciran . Bile pikir2 .. btul apa dia cakap .. but bila dipikir lagi .. what I want to do in my life? aku pun tak tau .. Besides my work .. my family and small circle of friend.. i got nothing else. tapi apa yg aku tau .. i envy those people yg ada peluang travel .. emm adakah aku patut jadik pramugari ... kekekekehh .. terpaksa la buat series awan fatimah plak.

No comments: