April 19, 2014

day 5 of 100happydays


i got my house money yesterday yeahhh. richer a bit. n would like to treat myself with something. hahhahaah banyak sgt treat diri sendiri. taraaaa. kenwood mixer. i was thinking of getting myself a good mixer for ages but worry i just waste it. with some money that i can splurge so i decide just go for it. anyway this stuff is quite good price. rm1499 n i can use maybank point to offset the payment. so i pay around 1100. yeahhh 
today i woke up early to use my new gadget. wahh it so easy. i just dump all the ingredient n i got pizza dough. hihihihi it time to use my pizza tray. here the outcome.   it nice although hangus sikit. 
huhuhuh. thinking what to do tonite. cake ke? or bread for burger? emm emmm. nway in another topic, i just love shirt that i bought in us. hahahahah. rasa cantik bila pakai. lallalaala 

No comments: