April 26, 2014

Day 8 of 100happydays

Many thing happens today. A friend just got her PHD after dunno how long of PHD battles.. It wasn't an easy one but she had an excellent project. Despite lacks of time to do the viva, nobody can against her project as she has proved it is a money making material. They have won multiple award and gain lots of customer from inside and outside the country.. I'm so proud of you Miss Rafiza..
Also today i hosted a farewell cum gathering... It was a nice to have ppl over and gathered. I was requested a roasted chicken n potato. It was scary n stress as ppl requested. Just cross my finger it works.... It my 3rd attempt. The first one is disaster. The second one ppl lick even the bone.. and just left the carcass.. and this one is in the middle :). The potato is a hit again although the previous one is more garing :). Had lots of other food. my friend brought harumanis manggo which is so delicious... i even think of going to Perlis to buy...home made bread which full of love, the garden pasta salad that is better than kenny rogers n not to forget instant donut which turn to cokelat doughnut by the bibik.. hahahah.. We had a blast night n really full . :). End up my day with halfly done kemas my study room

No comments: