April 21, 2014

looking for mr right

Last night we have some discussion in the whatsapps abt marriage life. My friends said being a women, we need to always put ourself behind the husband. which my friend said, is also the advise from makcik2 n the kakak2 who has been married for ages. Sometimes even when the husband is wrong, we should just follow because guy has ego n they hate to be wrong. Being me who keras kepala, i just cannot accept that idea. when we know its wrong why we want to jump to the hole together. so my friend said, maybe for me i need to find someone yang selalu mengalah else there is no way my marriage will work.  emm but i dont like either. i told them that i think the guy i'm looking for just someone that willing to lower his ego for something that is right n love me that much to care. reaction from my friend --> not exist!!  hahahahaha n another friend said even if it exist, he will either younger, too old like a father, or live in zimbabwe or etc. How sad that my dream of true love seems to be fairy tales. Anyway, i put my step back n think. Among us, i'm the only one that reserved in term of looking for a guy. Most of them, venture out their comfort zone to find mr right. Even they willing to mengalah in relationship, it doesnt get any easy. For me, what i want is kind of fairy tales to other but yet i still in my comfort zone doing nothing. i wonder if i really want to get married. hahahaha. it a million dollar question. 

No comments: