July 12, 2014

Al Qaeda .. Muslim.. Zionism .. Jews..

Something happen today which cause this double entry per day. I was driving down from town and near beach street while waiting for traffic light, I saw a Jew pass by crossing the road. How I know he a Jewish? He wore that small cap - kippah on his head. It very rare to see Jew in Malaysia. Somehow it cross my mind, i wonder if he in danger walking alone in Malaysia when people are so angry with Israel now a days but I hope it is OK as he in Penang .. Traffic light goes green .. and I forgot everything and focus on getting my carpark for Tajul Hussin ayam gulai.. ( ohh delicious).
Then once I reach home, I surf net, open facebook and I saw photo of that Jewish post by a fb friend and below is his status. I have mixed feeling when reading it ... and when read the comments. Some comment are good which tell him, there are different between normal jewish and jewish that kill palestin. Some agree with what he do and bravo him and some even say ask to langgar or sembelih that Jews.. I wonder if he really do the later one, what the different between us and those killer.
 Anyway it remind me during my younger time in Europe.. I experience couple of thing just because I'm muslim wore headscarf and there are Muslim at the other side of the world doing suicidal bombing killing innocent ppl. When I was walking down the street near my hostel, someone shout at me " you terrorist .. go away" while throwing bottle towards me. I just walk fast and lucky nothing bad really happen. Then there another incident when I was in Paris, the officer ask me to take off my headscarf in front of all people to check me .. maybe they think i bring bomb in my scarf. They let me go eventually because somehow I forgot to bring my bomb.. :p. My point is, it depends on which side you looking at we hv to agree on one thing. Is it fair for me to get angry for those ppl treat me differently because I'm muslim and not all Muslim are terrorist? If that is fair, does it fair for us, to get angry to all Jewish just because some of Jewish brother killing ppl in Palestine?


Adoi lah... Mungkin ni ujian Allah kat aku bulan posa ni...
Nak jadi cerita, dalam aku tgh dok hangat dgn puak2 Israel dan Yahudi laknatullah ni tiba2 aku dipertemukan dgn sekoq Yahudi masa tgh tunggu dlm keta di luar 1st Avenue...
Dia bawak peta mai approach aku dengan tujuan nak tanya jalan (rasanyalah)...
Yahudi: Excuse me sir..
Aku: Are u a Jewish?
Yahudi: Yes I am.
Aku: Ni siye... Do know that the Jewish are killing muslim in Palestine? You better go away before I kill you...
Haha terus Yahudi tu belah dan pi tanya kat security.
Aku ni bukannya samseng pun tp tak tau lah kot mana mai kekuatan nak hamput Yahudi tu. Tiba2 ja naik sheikh. Nasib baik tak gaduh atau pi bunuh betoi2 Yahudi tu. Kalau tak, tak pasai2 raya dlm lokap...
Allahu Akbar!
"Ya Allah Kau selamatkanlah saudara2ku di Palestine. Kau berikanlah mereka kekuatan utk menentang tentera2 Israel... amin ya rabbala'lam

No comments: