July 12, 2014

War ... where do I stand

Recently so many share on Palestine on the FB wall.. It really sad and it breaking my heart to see ppl die from the war. So many comparison between israel selfie .. how they seems to enjoy it compare to the suffer that palestine are having. But the more i see the share, the more i doubt myself.. Am I getting the whole picture here? When I was in US last time, their advertisement keep on showing how the Israel are also suffer for this war... even in law & order, one of the jewish songlap their company money to send those money to Israel. They claimed ppl are pity with Palestine that they forgot Israel also in the war. I met israel guy last time in a training.. despite his arrogant of proving my instructor is wrong, he just normal person.. i wonder how this type of person can be such an evil.. The same thought I have with Japanese and i can't figure out until now. How so polite race can become so cruel in the past. We as Malaysian know how much our older generation suffer with Japaneese. Does ppl in war know they cause pain in other ppl or they truly believe what they do is what they HAVE to do in order to survive? Muslim normally will blame Israel as jews and it their nature to cause this type of havoc in palestine & israel conflict.. but i wonder how does this apply to Shia & Sunni war in Syria.. Both Muslim and both believe in Allah & Muhammad. Of course being born as muslim in predominate Sunni community, my heart are sway to Palestin & sunni but does the war is due to this? Or it just ppl is so greedy and they use what ever label to justify thing?
If with Allah will that Jews are totally wiped off from this world, will we have our peace? Or they will be another war with ppl who has differences with us even we dont really know the absolute true.? Sometimes I feel, I slowly lost hope in humanity..

No comments: