November 08, 2008

My Father

My father wasn't a full time father.. he will be at our hse at most 3 times per week but he always try his best to fill the gap. The recent incident abt the recognition .. make me remember thing that happen to me long time ago.. rasanya masa tu standard 1. I was joining a nasyid peformance for belia 4B in my kampung.. if i remember correctly i joined because my tablemate ada lah anak sedara makcik yg ajar nasyid aka wife pada pakcik yg arrange the event. So my tablemate was the solo and i'm one of those yg dok nyanyi chorus. We practise everyday after scholl and my father knew abt it. Then when the performance day came, kitorang pun menyanyi ... emm i still remember i wear my mum red songket and white baju kurung. After the performance, we ask to wait for the prize ceremony... and they did give the piala for nasyid .. but only to solo.
After i went back home .. my father ask abt the nasyid .. and i think it was my mum say abt the prize and right away my father said .. emm nanti esok ayah gi tempah piala yg sama ya. esoknya x sempat lagi my father tempah piala ... my friend came early morning to give me piala because pakcik dia ada sepuluh or more piala lebih ... emm what i feel my father try to do .. he try to appreciate me .. and to make me feel that work hard will always a reward.. emm continue on my father ...
Me and my siblings ( bro and sis) suke amik surat masa kecik .. and we feel jealous if anyone get letter but we didnt get any... sometimes we quarrel in front of postman because there is one letter and all 3 of us want to get it from the postman. Instead of scold us .. what my father do .. he send 3 of us postcard each day until kitorang fed up dapat surat :). Same goes to buaian. We love to go to park .. because we love the buai .. sometime x nak balik .. then my father just bought a buai and put in front of our hse ..
I really love my father .. although there a thing that he did to my mum is not acceptable .. i just can't confront him, not before and not even now when i kind of experience what my mum feel. Sometimes i think .. for a person that is sensitive enough to feel other's pain ( as long as i remember my father was very generous to the poor and anak yatim when our family wast rich either), he must think what he did to my mum a lot of times .. and its hard to him too as I know he really love my mum ..

7 comments:

videLcute said...

wow. this is the first time u tell samting about your father, either in a blog or infront of me :D.
and the part when u said u kinda feel the same thing right now, i din get the drift. *percobaan mengorek2 cerita*.

melloyz said...

biasala tgh emo .. heheeheh .. uhhh sungguh kuat bergossip la u ni :p

Anonymous said...

aku pon terkesima jap ...i wasn't close as u guys are, but this is the first time i knew about your father ....dah lebih 10 thn kenal ko...

melloyz said...

ala aku kan introvert .. so biasalah. even mak aku pun cakap aku ni banyak berahsia.sebenarnya aku x sure mcm mana nak express myself i front other ppl itu yg introvert kot

naiza said...

wah i thought i was the only one who doesnt know about your father... except for the part that he sent postcards for his kids everyday.. sangat best..

anyways.. ye ke ko introvert?

melloyz said...

wei .. aku introvert la .. maybe introvert yg confuse kot. sebagai contoh aku introvert .. korang tau ke aku nye first crush .. hheheheh .. x tau kan ... heheheh :p

naiza said...

aku tau!! eh jap tatau la ni yang first ke yang mana... tapi aku cam ingat some of the details.. ada citer pasal motor mamat tu? and mamat tu adalah bukan melayu... ye ke???