November 07, 2008

Saya sangat geram

Recently there is an recognition award given to ppl that involve in a project. Because it involved lots of ppl and the award for 10 ppl only so they only give to lead for each group. An I'm one of those yg involved but not a lead so I didnt get anything. In the same day, that guy yg incharge of this thing which in not my lead but the marketing folks who own this project, wrote me a personal email to say thanks and give clarification on the recognition. He also mention that they are fighthing for another recognition which is smaller one for us. And I'm okay with that. Today dring staff meeting, one of my colleague raise the issue of recognition procedure etc .. and after they meeting i found out from other colleague that he x puas hati that his project didnt get any recognition.
So knowing me yg suka bergossip, after come back from work, i called my ex-colleague to tell abt that guy... and end up .. my ex colleague scold me because i didnt fight for recognition. And not only that i didnt fight for my recognition .. but because i didnt fight for my junior recognition, which according to him that recognition (money) will meant a lot to her. "Yeah.. the money didnt mean to you .. although u feel it mean to you .. but how abt her? .. Dont you remember when you fresh graduate etc" .. YES I remember .. and i know money means a lot to all ppl and also to me .. tapi is not that we didnt get anything. Yes the amount is lesser .. and all of us do the same work .. but it not our rezeki .. kenapa nak marah aku pasal benda tu .. it remind me of one ayat that i read this afternoon .. i think an-nisa pasal pembahagian harta. Jangan la kita merasa dengki bila org dapat banyak bahagian dari kita ..everyone have their share.. ( emm blakang tu macam aku rekala .. lupa apa ayat full dia. tapi aku btul2 geram ....

No comments: