December 18, 2010

3 idiots...

my friend suggest tgk cete ni... mulasal i just ignore dia nya suggestion as too much in my plate right now. So much worries that make me can't think and feel so depressed. My credit card kena telan ngn ATM machine ( dont ask why but it happens) last 2 weeks and until now my card replacement x sampai2 lagi. Next week I'm going to Bali and no credit card at all. I was planning to book a hotel near Safari Bali as they give free entrance ticket but because their need credit card to secure the booking terpaksa la batalkan. So terpaksa la duduk kat Kuta ja which i reserved last 2 months using my old credit card. At the same times at work I have deliverable this week and because they use stupid windows app, when it give unhandled exception i dont know why n how to fix it.

 Anyway berbalik pada cete 3 idiots tu, after my friend beriya2 suruh tgk then i stream using you tube to see why dia so want me to watch it. Bila dah tgk sket wow best. It is different from normal Hindi movie and really2 good. It touch abt education and really2 funny. I really laugh and i think the script writer really good.

As much as I agree with Rancho but I'm not sure what is the result if it being implemented and to tell the truth I have doubt if we are ready yet as that kind of educator. I'm an exam person so it a bit hard for me to open up my mind to think a clever way to make ppl really interested in knowledge. My thinking always how to make the kids follow the correct path but not how to teach the kids choose they correct path. As much as I ashame to admit but i know deep down in my heart i saw educations first as the tool to improve social  status - to run from poverty. then only yg lain2.

 Bila pikir2 as long as I have doubt means I didn't believe it right... so confuse because a part of me really do think education should be like that and a part of me scared to love knowledge.. will we regret...?
.... maybe I'm the worry Raju. I hope All is well.

No comments: