December 20, 2010

itunes U

After i bought the iphone .. mula la berjinak2 kat apps store. I found one thing in the store that I really salute Steve Job - Itunes U. You can get a lots of thing FOC. Even a whole semester lecture in Standford U. You can choose any class you interested on in some of top university. So you kind of virtually been there and listen to those lecture.  Name it, from music, motivation, philosophy, history to the nerdy programming, it all there FOC ( i repeat again FOC). As much as ppl said APPLE ripped off the customer money with their ridiculous price but I think they give you a priceless experience and they give you opportunity to get more than what you actually pay..... ( I Hope APPLE can let me become ambassador so i get mac book for free... yeahhhhh... ). Btw i cakap je .. is not that I fully utilize the itunes U but it is there....

Plan to put my imac in the room back. I just realize i didn't like to be disturb when i concentrate with my stuff. Sometimes pity to my hsemate/my mum as they talking to me when I really want to concentrate I just give a blank look or "i dont care" look. When my mac in the room last time, i will stay inside the room whenever i want to do something and only come out to living hall to do the human connection ( yeah right ...).. when i decide to put it in the hall, i tot i ready to have a real adult life but i guess I wasnt ready yet. Tapi dunno how to fit my mac in the room. Need to do a full room makeover... x pe la pikir after my bali trip.  ( does this another syndrome of macbook excuse creation? emmm i have lots of this kind of syndrome where if I want something  .. somehow my whole body - physical n emotion find a way to give me excuses to get what I want .. --- dangerous ... ) . Anyway i taking a week off. 4 days to go to bali n the rest is to give some times for me to do what i want to do.. hope it give me enough time to clear my chest n my head.

No comments: