December 04, 2010

mac book air

uhhh .. sgt cantikk .. so slim n small. can just bring everywhere n anywhere. Serious nak tapi xde duit. If I put stoking infront of my bed this christmas, will Santa Clause gimme mac book air? Please2 please2 santa. Teringat masa kecik2 because of this Christmas, me, sister n brother decide to hang our stoking, n give each other person a gift to put into that stoking..  my brother instead of letak stoking, dia letak bakul baju depan katil dia .. BUT the next day bila wake up, no gift for me n my sister .. but we did give to our brother :(. Sudah kena tipu.

anyway pasal mac book air, i want to put challenge to myself. If I  able to cross my thing to do on the apps thingy then only i will reward myself... Yeahhhhhhh ... Hope by that there are better model n cheaperrrr :p

No comments: