December 05, 2010

leopard vs snow leopard...

it seems my wish for mac book air wasnt an easy target. So much roadblock before even opening sdk for the apps. I started to download sdk sabtu tghari and near 12.30 midnite, it already download half. When I'm surf the net tetiba the cat panjat atas meja .. n as malas nak layan so i just go to sleep. Then bila bangun pagi, when I check the download dah stop but size 1.8G instead of 3.5G. Stop at 12.27am. I guess the cat somehow step on the kb. Geramm .. tapi sabar je la.. next time has to put another window kat depan so the chances of screw it up accidently is lower.  Ok .. then stop all other download so it will be faster a bit n download  the SDK again. And this time the file finish download and i check the size is correct 3.5G. So excitedly nak install la kan. tetiba x leh install. aphalll... then only notice that my OS is Leopard but sdk yg avalaible is for snow leopard. DAMNNNN... . To upgrade ke snow leopard kena bayar usd29 and next year another OS will come out -- LION. So mcm x worth it je nak upgarde. In a way good thing jugak at least i know should not buy mac air before 2011 summer.
Luckily bila googled finally found the old link SDK for leaopard n it still work.... I hope nothing happens tonite.. ( please let the download finish). Die to see the first hello world....

No comments: